What you’ll need:
- A head of kale
- Extra virgin olive oil
- seasoning salt
- cracked black pepper
- garlic salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees celsius
- With a knife or your hands (thats what I use) tear off the kale leaves from the stems into good chip eating size.
- Wash and thoroughly dry all the kale pieces
- Put all of the kale pieces in a big mixing bowl and drizzle with a couple tbsp of olive oil, sprinkle with seasoning salt, black pepper and garlic salt. Toss the kale pieces until there evenly covered with the oil and seasonings.
- Lay down on a baking sheet and pop em in the oven!
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on them because they really don’t take long to burn. They go from nicely brown to burnt within like 10 seconds. So set that timer and don’t leave the kitchen!
Hope you enjoy! These are actually so damn good. I could eat a whole batch as soon as I make them. So funny because I never thought I’d like them because kale on its own is really not my thing. So this is a good way to get some kale in your diet! Let me know what you think!